With the prevalence of electronic devices, more and more people have developed dry eye symptoms. One of the main causes of dry eye is meibomian glands dysfunction. For this condition, MeiboVue® has been developed to offer high quality meibomian gland imaging solution.
Please have a look at the link below from a French doctor praising the Meibographer
Meibographie with Meibovue distributed by Frost Optical 1 of the first portable Meibograph working with his mobile phone by a wifi link and whose handling is fast, intuitive with good quality shots to evaluate the stage of Meibomian dysfunction.
Product Design Concept
With the prevalence of electronic devices, more and more people have developed dry eye symptoms. One of the main causes of dry eye is meibomian glands dysfunction. For this condition, MeiboVue® has been developed to offer high quality meibomian gland imaging solution. Its compact design enables clinicians to carry it anywhere and check patient’s meibomian glands condition conveniently.
- MeiboVue® applies high tech Wi-Fi technology to transfer live video stream with smartphone app wirelessly.
- The user can preview and capture meibomian glands images on VisuDoc™app easily.
High Quality Meibomian Image
- With excellent image processing technology, MeiboVue® can provide high quality meibomian glands images to help clinicians check patient’s MGD situation.
- The handysize enables MeiboVue to be used either as a handheld or on a tabletop chin rest.
- Clinicians can carry it to check patients for domiciliary home visit or in rural areas.
Low Power Alarm
- When the MeiboVue® has low power, the power indicator light will flicker to remind user to recharge power.
- When fully charged the MeiboVue® can be used for 3 hours.
- MeiboVue® applies a G-sensor to compensate the subtle shake when clinicians are taking images.
- In this way, the images can be stabilized when being captured.
USB Type-C Recharging Port
- USB Type-C recharging facility will provide a more convenient way for power recharge.
- It only takes 2 hours to fully recharge MeiboVue®
Image Management App VisuDoc™
- An excellent eye image management system App VisuDoc™ has been developed to work with MeiboVue® to capture and manage all patients’ meibomian images.
- The intuitive user interface enables clinician to quickly capture and save patient images.
Local/Cloud Data Storage
- VisuDoc™ provides two data storage options: local or cloud.
- Users can either store all patient information and image data on local PC with Windows VisuDoc™ or store on their own cloud server.
Audio and Text Record
- The clinician can record the diagnostic information/opinions by text or audio in the VisuDoc™.
Examination Report Print
- The clinician can print the medical report with diagnostic descriptions in PDF and share it with patient or colleagues for further medical consultation.